Wednesday, April 27, 2011

blessings

Last weekend I watched Carrie Underwood perform "How Great Thou Art" on a TV special and it gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes...and now I can't get that song out of my head. Mostly because I'm feeling so blessed right now. I have a new car that I got for an unbelievable great deal. I will start full-time at my office job in about 3 weeks. If I ever doubt God's faithfulness in the future, I can just look back at this time in my life where God has answered prayer so clearly and blessed me beyond what I could imagine. So yes, while money will still be tight when I start paying the rest of my school loans in June, it won't be like I imagined and was preparing myself for. All because God chose to bless me.

If you haven't heard or seen this video yet, check it out! I think I listen to it almost every day :)

http://www.youtube.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment