Thursday, October 11, 2012

a thankful heart

Despite all the turmoil in my head and the ache in my heart...I am reminded to be thankful.

I have some pretty great friends and lately, I've been reminded of how blessed I am to have them.
-they listen to my rambles and rants and fears and crazy dreams and hurts
-they shower me with their love
-they let me cry
-they don't make me feel guilty for my feelings and thoughts
-they gently remind that they know God has a greater plan
-they make me laugh
-they tell me that someday someone will fight for me... and that he will be better than what I hope for and dream about...because again, God knows what is best for me
-they know me and what makes me tick
-they pray for me
-and although some of them are miles and miles away...I know they are always there for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment