Sunday, February 6, 2011

dancing queen

One of my very favorite things to do is dance. When I'm in a great mood, I just want to put some music on and go crazy! And sometimes when I'm grumpy...the right kind of music will put me in the dancing mood and make me feel happier. Last night, I was planning on getting laundry done at my sister's house, but I was in a great mood and couldn't let it "go to waste" hanging out by myself on a Saturday night where I'm sure it would have disappeared quickly. So instead I headed to a birthday party...for two friends of my sister that just turned 40. Yep hung out with the older crowd last night :) Once I figured out there was a disco ball and music playing in the den...I was there. So I danced my little heart out for 3 hours. 3 straight hours of pure delight :) It was so much fun dancing with my sister and her friends!

This is a pretty random post I realize. But most of the time, it is the little things that make us happy. And dancing makes me happy :)

Last night, this was a popular song :) The "dj" put it on at least 4 times!
AC/DC: You Shook Me All Night Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM


Happy Sunday afternoon! and please put some music on and dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment